Saturday 10 November 2012

Jamie Irvine

Jamie Irvine shared with me some links of his recent auditions. I'd like to share them below.

JamieIrvine_Shopping
JamieIrvine_BoardwalkEmpire
JamieIrvine_Showreel

Jamie gave a fantastic performance in my short film, 'Night Storm' in 2011. His leadership and craft extended far beyond the performance on screen to the culture he created amongst the entire crew. His approach to the work became a strong foundation for everyone else to build upon. It is apt then that when Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth) responded to the film he praised the 'Solid actors!'

See also his Performance in 'Night Storm' here. I am ever grateful to Jamie's continuing contribution to my art.   http://www.brendanheffernan.com/Night-Storm-Film



No comments:

Post a Comment