Sunday 4 November 2012

First Step


After reading Seth Godin's book 'Linchpin' I've decided to take the plunge and connect more. Through every avenue.  Through art, actions and through this blog. Of course the question that is immediately raised is what is the best way to connect? with what? about what? Do I blog my drawing practise? Film development?...health routine? 

The answer is I don't know. But I know how to start. With a first thought and a first step. The form that will follow will reveal itself.  Some words below that inspire...

Do not internalise the industrial model. You are not one of the myriad of interchangeable pieces, but a unique human being, and if you've got something to say, say it, and think well of yourself while you're learning to say it better.

David Mamet

Seth Godin, Linchpin p. 6

No comments:

Post a Comment