Tuesday 3 October 2017

Update on 1900ltd Design Studio.




I've been in my Studio on Park road now for 2 months. Moved straight in after completing Art Direction On Mortal Engines.

Alls going well.  I'm contributing to Three feature films and leading the design on an 'in development' animation.

So far so good.

There's a small team working with me. An animator, an animator/rigger, 2 Zbrush Maya modellers and a 2 man vfx team on lighting, compositing and editing.

So the work is growing, as is the team. Lots of exciting work being generated.

I'm even finding time to address a graphic novel that I'm desperate to complete the pitch on. 100 frames roughed out 15 inked and coloured. 10 days work left in it but finding 10 free days is proving increasingly difficult.  Still I'm making progress.

So onward onward. Taking 1 week at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment