Thursday 10 September 2015

Warrior Nun is gaining traction!

A little project I started a while back is moving forward and seeking crowd funding. Warrior Nun is gaining traction!

Check out the Link  www.warriornun.com for more of the story, some art from me and others as we'll as a sizzle reel of the film fighting style.

This one is a little crazy and a lotta fun.  Making the art for it was a real pleasure. I was introduced to the team through my connection with Lakeshore entertainment having worked on the design of Underworld 3.  AJ Anilla is as cool a director as they get and I can't wait to see more movies from him. If you haven't already do hunt down 'Sauna'.

Anyway enjoy the link, the art and the concept. Signup for the goodies and if you feel so inclined the crowd funding that begins 30th September, Do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment