Sunday 2 March 2014

Melbourne a new sketch, favourite places and update...

Finn and I have visited Dr Follicles Barber Shop on Gurtrude street a few times now...A haircut each. It was Finn's first.  On the second visit I was inspired to start sketching again... A billy goat getting his hair cut...Why not? :)




Other places in Melbourne that I'm loving. Fitzroy gardens, Misschu Vietnamese, The popup Vege patch near Federation Square. Jade, Finn and I have just secured our patch:). And finally the Kiwi Fish and Chip shop down from our apartment...:)

Excited for Wednesday Night. We're going to 'The Wheeler Centre' at the Victoria state Library for a talk by Jung Chang Author of 'Wild Swans' and 'Mao the unknown story'.

I've been pretty absorbed by the art I'm creating for Moon and Sun so am pleased to have this sketch to share and that we're slowly but surely settling into Melbourne.  Moon and Sun is going great.  I fell deep into the zone last week and produced the most exciting art for the film yet.  It surprised me a little...a new door opening or perhaps just a moment of special stuff?  In any case the reaction was great and I'm hungry for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment