Saturday 15 February 2014

Melbourne Diary 1

3 weeks down in Melbourne and things are going great. I have 6 or more weeks to the current film before moving into early design on another.    I'm looking forward to stepping into yet another world. The new project couldn't be more different and will be my first experience with design for a psychological thriller.

The Melbourne team is great and I'm pleased to bring my difference to the mix. I couldn't feel more welcome and am pleased I'm bringing value to these projects.

I can't share any more art or details at this stage.  In fact it may be quite some time before I have any original art or writing to share on this blog.  Instead I'll focus my creativity on these projects which require a high level of confidentiality.

Still it is important to me to keep up my own voice so I will find ways through which to express the ideas that are bubbling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment