Wednesday 20 March 2013

U F O

I am designer for the short film 'U F O' directed by Gregory King.  Pre Production is nearing completion with shoot beginning Monday.

Together with a fantastic Art Department consisting of Brett Blenkin, Michael Simpson, Therese Eberhard, Jo Williams and more to join we are bringing the design to life.

I want to take the chance to share my gratitude to this team for their help in delivering this design. I want to thank them also for their support toward me developing my craft as a designer. We are fortunate to be working with the trust and support of Mhairead Conner, Gregory King and Simon Baumfield.

I look forward to sharing images of the design and film sometime soon.  Watch this space for UFO or check out the Facebook page at the link below.

Facebook - U F O

No comments:

Post a Comment