Friday 20 October 2017

Silvers, Monsters and Ragnarok....

Another great week!

Delivered first teaser for animated series 'Silvers'. A Few weeks of tweaking and adjustments ahead but pretty positive. Nice to be making work in a new territory.  Here's the Pitch Poster for the series.




Concept art for another film is in progress. The request is to work in the style I produced for Deadlands. Some of the drawings are pretty epic so I may be busting out the A0 paper to get everything in there.  This is perhaps the kind've work I enjoy most but then the challenge becomes containing my enthusiasm into a schedule that needs to see drawings completed soon.  AFM is fast approaching so loose ends getting tied.  Here's a Closeup on one of the drawings.  Can't reveal all.





And finally Thor Ragnarok is released this week. Reviews are out so please do take a read. I had a blast at the Australian Premire. I think the responses are either overjoyed or one of stunned shock.  Let me just say something amazing happened. Marvel took a risk that a tentpole superhero film could not just be helmed by Taika but rather actually be a Taika Waititi film. You're in for a treat.  Of all the films I've been part of, this one most of all, I felt I was in the right place at the right time to experience something special.  Perhaps I will have a chance to talk about that in more depth in time. For now go see the film. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment