Wednesday 20 January 2016

2016 - New Projects

2016 has started with quite a lot of work. Off the back of the Fantasy TV series in China I've been asked to contribute to the design of two further Televisions series. These are English speaking. Both are high concept and design heavy stories involving multiple worlds and characters.

There's a tonne of work to generate. Which means lots of reading, research, drawing and creating.

As of now I cannot share any of the art work or further details but I will post more often about the process.


4 comments:


  1. You are involved in the Dark Tower movie?

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648190/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jonathan.

      Yes I was involved in a design pass. My contribution isn't an ongoing one though. I've contributed art to the development process rather than the filmmaking itself. Loved reading the books and getting to play int the world. It's extremely complex.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the answer!
      And you know if the production is happening or is stopped?
      Sorry my english, I am brazilian

      Delete