Monday 2 June 2014

Melbourne till Christmas.


With Moon and the Sun finished the landscape for the rest of the year has become a little clearer. I have ongoing work developing another project so will stay in Melbourne until the end of the year with a shoot end of 2014.

I had hoped to stop in to NZ sometime this year to catch up with everyone. I’d especially like to touch base with the staff and students at Toi Whakaari.  Sadly I won’t have the chance. I can only wish them all well and keep them in my thoughts.

I continue to wonder how I best might use my blog to keep sharing work and my learning. I keep students in mind when I do this.  Obviously much of the work I am doing is confidential so I cannot always bring the depth I aspire too.  I am reminding myself of that goal though and will share more as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment